A truck driver lives in Washington DC. He has to deliver goods to Pittsburgh, Richmond and Philadelphia before returning home. The truck’s average speed is 60mph. The distances between the cities are:
- Washington DC – Pittsburgh = 245 miles
- Washington DC – Richmond = 108 miles
- Washington DC – Philadelphia = 142 miles
- Pittsburgh – Richmond = 345 miles
- Pittsburgh – Philadelphia = 304 miles
- Richmond – Philadelphia = 248 miles
Using the optimal route, find how long the truck driver spends driving.
Remember, to solve this puzzle and appear on the leaderboard, email both your solution and your source code (in any language) to email@example.com. Good luck!!